About Me
Photographs can provide lasting memories for people to share or they can shock the world. Whatever the mood the photograph sets, the image is forever embedded in our minds. Landscape photography was my first passion, but I found even greater interest in travel, underwater and war photography. This interest stemmed when I was stationed in Okinawa, Japan for four years. It was there that I had discovered my enthusiasm for learning about new cultures. I loved attending the festivals, ceremonies and photographing the local people in their everyday life. It was also in Okinawa that I earned my wreck diver SCUBA certification. This had opened a whole new world in photography for me. I was able to share the underwater life that people do not usually get to experience. I have also been always fond of pictures that hold a lot of emotion. While walking into one of the history museums in Okinawa, I learned how much war photography moves people. It is these kinds of startling images that people can only become aware of what is happening in the world. My passion is photography and I want people to learn about life and the world from my art.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment