The Social Media vs. Relinquish
To help build Relinquish, I would design a website that would promote the vodka first. After getting the word out on Relinquish, then I would add more to the website such as facts about how the vodka was made, pictures of the farm showing how it is organically grown and processed to the very end of how it is bottled. I would probably post pictures of some smiling employees that show they are happy to work there. These kinds of pictures would show the company more as a family rather than a come to work, do your work and go home kind of job. I would also add some interesting fun facts about vodka and the herbs used to create it. Once the website has launched and the word on Relinquish grows even more, I would add a forums section on the website for potential customers to read about what present and loyal customers have to say about the vodka. By having the forum be under our control, we would be able to personally moderate the interactions and comments left by customers and be able to instantly defend our product if someone did not agree to the standards Relinquish holds. When Relinquish grows even more, we would start a Facebook because most of America is on Facebook, and customers would find and learn the name Relinquish more easily, as well as friends spreading the word to their friends. As for defending the name Relinquish on Facebook, we would first make sure that our vodka has built its name and potential to be able to stand on its own and be able to bounce back from the smallest comment to even a lawsuit. Also, we would be counting on loyal customers to help defend the name through posts and blogs.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment